1. Freelance-Paralegals.com does not enter into any employment contract made between Freelancer and Employer. This platform is used for the sole purpose of connecting freelancers with potential employers.
2. All Freelancers must undertake due diligence when accepting work from any Employer. All negotiations are made between Freelancers and Employers. All payments, work entitlements, work schedules are made between Freelancers and Employers.
3. All Freelancers post profiles with Freelance-Paralegals on a voluntary basis at the agreed administration fee.
4. Fees can be changed without notice and will always be prominantly displayed on our website.
5. Payment can be made online with a credit or debit card through Paypal.
6. Freelance-Paralegals do not accept responsibility for non-payment of wages, loss of earnings, or enter into any disputes between Freelancer and Employer.
7. All Freelancers must accept a Code of Conduct conducive to working within a confidential and often sensitive environment.
8. All Freelancers must be prepared to work on a part-time basis.
9. All Freelancers must have relevant legal work experience before embarking on a given assignment by any Employer. This can be through qualification or with previous work experience.
10. Payment of Fee by Freelancers confirms acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
11. Fees must be paid prior to any postings on our website.
12. Freelancers will adhere to the working terms of their contracted employer.
13. Freelance Paralegals work under supervision of qualified solicitors, barristers, attorneys. The scope of their employment must reflect the restrictions on the nature of their work.
14. Freelance Paralegals are not being employed as replacement to solicitors, barristers, attorneys.